Interested candidates meeting the above criteria may send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly visit our agency located at Ermita, Manila.
POEA License Number: 161-LB-051712-R
Principal Name: SAFARI COMPANLY LIMITED (ANS)
Advertised:16-6-12 | Closing Date:12-9-12
Accredited Agency: GBMLT MANPOWER SERVICES INC Landbased Agency
location Address: 1531(MF & 2F) &1537 MH DEL PILAR ST. ERMITA, MANILA
Contact Numbers: 5258482-85/ 5264485/ 5264991
Email Address: GBMLT@COMPASS.COM.PH
Official Representative: JOSEPHINE L KADIR
Status: Valid License
License Validity: 5/14/2012 to 5/13/2016
- Performs routine preventive maintenance actions in accordance with established schedules and procedures to ensure maximum operational accuracy, efficiency and availability on assigned equipment. Troubleshoots defective equipment by replacement of sub-assemblies, assemblies or Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs), as authorised by relevant repair level documents.
- Provides on-job training to assigned trainee technicians.
- Maintains up-to-date maintenance records and logs, and provides data to supervision and maintenance planning functions as required.
- Depending on assignment, may be required to perform shift-work in an operational ATC environment.
- Perform other tasks as required.
- Knowledge and Ability Required:
Formal Radar training and a good working knowledge of Primary and Secondary Radar, with at least five (5) years experience in repair, restoration and maintenance of En Route and/or Terminal Manoevring Area Applications.
A good knowledge of digital electronics and advanced digital signal processing systems is required.
Must be able to obtain GACA certification on relevant Surveillance equipment/systems for Air Navigation Services Facilities maintenance.
Fluency in spoken and written English is essential, with accurate record/log keeping abilities.
Must posses a valid driver’s license and be able to obtain a Saudi Arabian driver’s license.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Airline Operation/Airport Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jeddah.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Aviation/Aircraft Maintenance or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Requirements for the application:
1. 2 sets copies of detailed resume
2. Employment Certificates
4. Transcript of Records
5. Training / Seminar Certificate
6. Valid Passport
7. Driving License (if Applicable)
8. 2×2 colored picture.
9. PRC ID / Certificate (if applicable)